Job Role : Digital Marketor
You are responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website. Here is a list of digital marketing executive roles and responsibilities:
Job Description :
1. We are looking for Smart-minded talent that thrives in a collaborative environment focusing on collective solutions that drive additional business and continually improves the customer experience.The Digital Marketor will be responsible for assisting in the management of projects for promotions, creative and cross channel marketing campaigns.
2. Duties include day-to-day planning and conducting market campaigns, execution, reporting, and on-going communication of the status and performance of our marketing campaigns. Planning for Webinars and trade shows.The Digital Marketor will join our marketing team and assist in the planning and execution of our email and social and professional marketing programs, including but not limited to:
3. Creation, management and execution of campaign schedules including responsibility for meeting deadlines
4. Collaborate with design, IT, and product team to ensure the accuracy and coordination of all campaign details
5. Manage flow of communications between internal and external resources to coordinate campaign execution and completion
6. Monitor campaigns to ensure ongoing campaign success through regular performance reporting, data analysis and optimization
7. Report and present weekly or monthly revenue numbers, click through rates, conversion rates, and other campaign results
Job Type: Full-time To Apply for job opening , Kindly write to us
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field
2. Prior internship(s) or 1-2 year of work experience in services industry preferred
3. Strong presentation and communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
4. Knowledge of inbound marketing
5. Detailed oriented, organized, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
6. Experience in digital & web analytics such as Google Analytics preferred
- 4+ years relevant experience in SEO, Analytics, or managing complex SEO campaigns
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines, and increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building.
- A proven advanced capability of SEO across the lifecycle of a website and SEO campaigns, from new sites to advanced and mature campaigns.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills.
- Analytical skills to make specific, data-driven recommendations that consistently increase ROI.
- Well-versed in the collection and analysis of data from multiple sources for actionable insights: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Search Console, etc.
Job Role : Sales Co- Ordinator
The Sales Coordinator will solicit orders for services by smartly – identifying prospects, telephoning customers and persuading them to buy services. Shell be responsible for organizing telephonic sales and marketing activities, as well as maintaining an effective sales filing system and a building a database of potential clients.
-Responsible for data mining and identifying potential clients through various online and offline platforms and formally maintain & update a well-documented database to generate business.
-She/He is responsible for detailed extraction of data with respect to potential clients and their businesses.
-Formulate industry specific pitch according to prospect clients to support lead conversion.
Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high quality sales pitch.
-Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment and influences them to buy products and services by following a prepared sales pitch in order to schedule potential sales meeting as per the availability of the Sales Representative (through a tracker).
She/He is responsible for maintaining and updating the tracker.
-Ensure effective follow-up in accordance with the client until the meeting is scheduled.
-Time Management-Telephone Sales
-Selling to Customer Needs
-Motivation for Sales
-Industry Knowledge -Communication Skills
-Graduate in any field.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Effective coordination skills including attention to detail, follow-ups and multitasking.
-Working knowledge of MS-Office.
– Min. 1-2 years of experience in tele-calling.
Experience in tele-calling , Communication Skills , Telephone Sales , Marketing activities , Building a database of potential clients